Agency FAQs

  • Home
  •  / 
  • Agency FAQs

How big does my Agency have to be in order to obtain Profit Sharing with SIAA/CIAA?

Most independent agency companies have minimum thresholds of written premium needed by each agency in order to qualify for Profit Sharing. For example, Company A may require $250,000 in premium before having access to their profit sharing program. That means writing a lot of home insurance, auto insurance, and/or commercial insurance just to get into Continue Reading

Skip to content